Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"...you pull me closer to love..."

Last year I got flatware from Jason for Christmas. He's so practical. And it was our first time exchanging gifts. And to be honest, the gifts I gave him weren't so hot either. So.

....

...this year...

....I got Jason a few goofy gifts and a glass-blowing workshop at the
Pittsburgh Glass Center since he's fearless about learning new things and loves making things.

...he got me a box of plastic forks. To be a smart ass, you see.

And he also got me this ASS-KICKING Trek Woman Specific bike! It accommodates the HIPS and the BUTT and the narrower shoulders! It's lovely! And it's BLUE! And now I can pedal with him on the countless trails around Pittsburgh!


It was wrapped and everything under his cute little tree. I wish I had taken a picture of it wrapped with that big red bow.



w00t!

Christmas was fleeting as always but it was lovely and peaceful and filled me up with so much love because I got to spend three whole days with my family and Jason. That was the best gift of all.

(Oh please who am I kidding? The fancy bike was the best part. ;-D )

1 comment:

Excaliber1 said...

I'm glad you had a great christmas! :) And I'm uber jealous at your bike. My bike has been broken for 5 years :(. Curse my laziness...