Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"...I just called to say I love you, I just called to say how much I care..."

Hello lovies!

Not too much going on here in my neck of the woods.


Last Saturday was my Ma's birthday. She turned 61!
How cute is she? And how amazing does she look? No one ever thinks she looks her age! Woohoo! Thanks for the good genes Ma!

We went out to dinner. Where we all drank alot of wine and ate alot of food.


Sara and our Dad always sit together when we go out for dinner and are always up to no good on their side of the table....
Look how cute and innocent they look.

We went back to Sara and mine's house (that grammar sounds awkward.... that can't be proper...) for birthday cake!
That Whole Foods does a good job! I mean... uh.... Peace Turkey TOTALLY baked and decorated that herself... right down to the chocolate plaque! ;-)

This weekend involved a trip to my parents' house for dinner on Saturday and then a lot of vegetating, as demonstrated so well by Pete...


And then Sunday, Jason and I went to the Steelers' game where we saw the Black and Gold pathetically lose to the damn BENGALS. Ugh.

But look at this fabulous picture of Jason with Heinz Field reflected in his sunnies...


:-D

Ok, that's all. Forgive my laziness with the photo-heavy/word-light post. But go ahead and admit it... you all love seeing personal pictures on your invisible friends' (TM Auntie Susan) blogs!

3 comments:

Susan said...

You will like that Sugarplum set Chris straight the other day, explaining that my invisible friends are different from my imaginary friends.

I'm not sure what this says about me.

Peace Turkey said...

That's excellent! (What ever will your imaginary friends think of the boat club membership?! *gasp*)

I never had imaginary friends because I was always surrounded by sisters. Or maybe it's because I'm not that imaginative.... hmm.

Excaliber1 said...

PT! Another lovely post as usual. I hope your mother enjoyed her birthday :)