Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"...Just call my naaaaammmmeee I'll be there..."

Don't forget bebes - tomorrow is the last day to enter to win that faboosh scarf!

I'll be honest with you, I feel a little lame only 5 people came out of the woodwork to comment in the hopes of winning the scarf.

I like to think I have lurkers. It's the regulars and the hope of getting someone to de-lurk that keeps me blogging.

SO FINE! KEEP LURKING! DON'T WIN THE SCARF!

*huffs, crosses arms, turns back on you.*

*turns back around*

I'm just kidding.

Kind of.

4 comments:

LiLu said...

Lurkers are smelly. TRUTH.

Susan said...

Your lurkers are probably boys. Or nudists.

I'm Just Another Fat Girl said...

Ha! Ha! I bet even though 5 people entered to win that scarf...I still lose.

-jafg

Organic Meatbag said...

Lurkers sleep in their own urine!