Saturday, August 22, 2009

"...a week of rolling eyes and cheap shots from the trite..."

I've given more thought to this dramatic haircut business.


There's a French Coiffure salon right by my store and it was very highly reccommended to me by one of my fabulous co-workers.

I'm thinking Audrey Tautou in Amelie:
[Source]

But less cutesy. And a bit longer. And less bang-y. (HA! Bangy.) And then I realized that if I'm looking for less cutesy, more length and less bangs that means that's not the haircut I'm looking for at all.

So I started Googling "French Coiffure" and sweet baby Jeebus, the results were FANTASTIC.

Behold:

I vote for Coiffure #1. I think it's the slightly pained expression of the model that has me hooked. Discuss.




2 comments:

Susan said...

Um, do they look french to you?

Peace Turkey said...

Absolutely. Didn't you see the Eiffel Tower in the background? ;-p