Friday, August 21, 2009

"...waaaaaait, they don't love you like I love you..."

I really don't have much to discuss, bebes.

It's been one of those weeks where so much has happened and my thoughts have been so muddled that I'm just kinda like, "meh" about everything due to emotional overload. Nothing bad has happened. Just your typical life stuff.

Meh.

Also, I can't get that Yeah Yeah Yeahs song out of my head. Don't get me wrong, I love that song. But...

...Meh.

I think it's time to get a hair cut. I'm one of those "once or twice a year" haircut people. I usually only cut my hair when I get like this. So cuts are always dramatic changes for me. I haven't been this "meh" in so long... as a result, my hair is long, as seen in my Blogger profile pic. I'm thinking short, stacked bob with swoopy bangs. Maybe it'll make me feel less "meh."

Meh.

::wanders away...::

1 comment:

Susan said...

Haircut! Haircut! It always lifts the spirits (unless it pisses you off, but it's worth the risk, right?)