Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"...so fly one time, flyyyy one time..."

None of you will believe this but I kid you not there is an impromptu ragtime band playing outside of my store. It consists of an old dude playing a trombone, a young hipster playing a banjo and a band geek type playing a clarinet.

It is RIDONKULOUS!

And that's all I have to say about that.

In other news, I'm headed to the gym after work to burn off the pizza I ate for lunch and to work off the aggression that has been building up all day for various reasons.

It's true what they say - exercise does boost your state of mind.

Whatever. I'm just glad there are tv's on all of the cardio machines so I can watch America's Funniest Home videos while I sweat. Seeing someone get hit in the face or fall head first into like, a swimming pool makes me feel so good about myself and the state of my life.

Later, bebes!

1 comment:

I'm Just Another Fat Girl said...

Ragtime! Awesome! How's that for random entertainment?

How the pizza was good and the workout's even better!

-jafg