Monday, August 3, 2009

"...I will hold you for as long as you like, I'll hold you for the rest of my life..."

I was away all weekend and as a result had a lot of internet to catch up on this morning.

On my walk in to work, I made the decision to join the gym that is two blocks from my store. No excuse about not going. I have to walk past it to get home.

I couldn't wait to get online and send a Tweet to Jen over at PriorFatGirl to tell her! I wanted to let her know how motivating she is (100 lbs lost in 2 years!) and how reading her blog has motivated me to get off the couch again and kick my fat jeans to the dumpster! I became lazy this past year and let 20 pounds creep on to my bones. It took a couple weeks of reading Jen's blog to realize how much I missed the gym and personal training and weightlifting.

I logged in to Twitter and Blogger only to find horrible news:

Jen's mom had been killed in a terrible accident over the weekend. She was walking in her neighborhood and was struck by a car backing out of a driveway.

Keep Jen in your thoughts. She is hurting.

1 comment:

LiLu said...

Oh, my lord. I surely will.

xoxo