Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"...hot town summer in the city back of my neck gettin' dirty and gritty..."

Holy god damn it is so effing hot in Pittsburgh this week.

How hot is it?

It's "I'm not even going to bother wearing eyeliner or eyeshadow because my eyeballs are sweaty" hot. I feel so naked with just mascara on. Also, I look like I'm 15 and oddly masculine. Behold:





It's "I'm jealous of babies because they get powdered and put in a onesie in weather like this" hot.

It's "I feel like my body is going to overheat and shut down like my failure of an HP laptop" hot.

It's "Get the fuck away from me, it's too hot to cuddle" hot.

It's "Omg I can't wait for winter" hot.

IT'S HOT ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WEAR LESS MAKEUP AND LONG FOR WINTER, PEOPLE! THIS IS SERIOUS!

*sigh*

1 comment:

I'm Just Another Fat Girl said...

I bet it isn't hot enough to fry an egg on the pavement...

;o)

-jafg