Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"...where soul meets body..."

This is it - the summer push to lose the ten pounds that plague me these days.

I'll never be teeny tiny. I don't want to be teeny tiny. And to be honest, I love food too much to be a person who's skinny because she doesn't eat.

But the picture of my soul doesn't match the picture of my body anymore.

I just want to get rid of the chub. So that soul meets body. That's all.

Now if I can just get through the first couple days of bad-food-detox (you know what I'm talking about.)

::PT wanders off to get another bottle of water out of the work fridge in an effort to drown her snack cravings...::

1 comment:

Diet Girl Mel said...

I saw your comment on my blog and came to check you out! I'm so glad your making the choice to be healthy! It's a hard road, especially when you have someone in your life! I'm sure you can do it. Just keep your eyes on the prize!