Thursday, April 23, 2009

"...You wanna stay warm and get outta the cold with me..."

Ok seriously, what is WITH this crazy Pittsburgh weather?


It's 70 degrees one day and then it's 38 degrees the next morning. My poor daffodils are like "what the balls?"



The next day it'll be like 55 degrees but it will pour down rain and be windy, making it feel like it's about 30 degrees.



WHERE IS THE 80 DEGREE WARM WEATHER?


It's like summer decides it's here and then gets afraid of the commitment at the last minute and walks out on us for another week.



I WANT TO WEAR MY SUMMER CLOTHES.



I've been thinking alot about Italy this week.


This is one of my favorite moments from those two weeks there in 2006. It was at the beach on Sorrento at the Amalfi Coast.





My dad and I wandered around the town all night. Drinking beer, going into little shops, hiking down the hillsides to the beach. It was one of those days in a person's life that is just so full of meaning and love that sometimes when my dad and I talk about it, we seriously weep.


ALSO, IT WAS FUCKING WARM.

No comments: