Sunday, April 26, 2009

"...Putting all the clothes you washed away..."

JASON'S COMING HOME TODAY!

JASON'S COMING HOME TODAY!

JASON'S COMING HOME TODAY!

JASON'S COMING HOME TODAY!


It's been 10 days without him. And in those ten days, I did ALOT of laying around, alot of wine drinking, alot of working, alot of worrying, alot of thinking about the future and ALOT of laundry. Seven loads. And I'm still not done, but I put a big dent in it.

He just texted me. He'll be home in about 9 more hours.

I. CANNOT. WAIT.

When he first mentioned this trip, I wasn't really worried about missing him. I was more focused on him going and having a good time instead of how it would impact me. The day he left, I was a crying, weeping girl about it - after we said goodbye. I held it together and then later cried in my car. You know, like you do.

And sweet Jeebus, I've missed him so much that I really haven't been able to eat. (Emotional non-eater, you know.) Which, like, AWESOME - my pants fit better. And the Spanx I'm wearing under my sundress right now aren't quite as restricting.

But really, this non-eating is actually an indication to me that I can't live without him. Which I thought I knew before and now I'm even more sure of it.

I can't live without him.