Monday, April 27, 2009

"...I know we can make it if we take it slow..."

This day has already been kinda brutally long. And there's still 5.5 hrs left of it.

Maybe it's the nice weather that's making me wish I wasn't here.

Maybe it's the fact that my Jason is home and I want to be with him...

Maybe it's something else (that I'm keeping to myself for the moment)...

Maybe it's because I actually feel like going out for a run...

Maybe it's because I want to get home and drink the delicious wine Jason brought back from his trip...

If I could leave work now, go run, shower up, go to Jason's and proceed to get drunk on wine at 5 o'clock then lay like a bum with him for the rest of the day, I'd be the happiest lady in the world.

Happy Monday everyone! Blargh!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Isn't there a rule about keeping things to ourselves? How long must we wait? Are there clues? Have we guessed it? Is there a sale at Old Navy?

Peace Turkey said...

No clues. I'm keeping it under my hat a while longer until I know the final outcome!

And I think there actually is a sale at Old Navy! Haha!

Susan said...

p.s. 7 Cupper = Ambrosia. Google them and feel my pain.