Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"...workin' hard to get my fill, everybody wants a thrill..."

I feel dull.

I've been working too much. Not sleeping enough. Not engaging in enough social activity. Not working out. Not going for runs. Not catching up with friends. Not being a supportive girlfriend, sister, daughter, friend.

Take last night for example: I worked til 9, drug myself home to change my clothes and then drug myself to Jason's where I promptly curled up on the couch next to him and fell asleep after giving him a kiss. Then around midnight, he woke me up and I drug myself upstairs to go to bed where I was instantly back to sleep.

So. Lame. We didn't even get to talk. And then this morning I got up at the crack of dawn, kissed Jason goodbye and left to start the whole process over again.

I'll chalk all of this up to a horrible case of seasonal affective disorder. And hope that it gets better when it's warm.

Blergh.

My "case of the Mondays" is a week long problem.

No comments: