Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"...someone like you and all you know and how you speak..."

This morning when I was getting ready for work, I was having one of those "I fucking hate my body" moments. I honestly could have sat down and cried if I had the time to be that self-indulgent in the mornings.

The good news is I'm going to the gym regularly again and that nice, dull muscle ache that comes along with a good workout that I've missed so much is back.

My mood has steadily gotten better though as the day has worn on. Despite the PMS. Despite the bloat. Despite the diet.

In other news, yay Inauguration Day! :-)

I'm not feeling political today, so I'll leave it at that.

And since I'm feeling a little bit "blargh" today, I'll simply leave you with this little nuggett of brilliance. (NSFW and might make you LOL, depending on how you're feeling today.)

Enjoy!


Funny Balloon Animal Commercial - Watch more Free Videos

No comments: