Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I've been roamin' around, always lookin down at what I see..."

I must share this fabulous tidbit with all of you...

Most of you know I work 10 hr shifts by myself in my store. While there is almost always something to do, lately I have been caught up with all of my chores -- even the irritating chores I put off for days...

As a result, the internet becomes my best friend on long winter days. And finding ways to build up my wardrobe, cheaply, has been my goal lately.

As such... I present to you.... Gomatta Girls! They sell one item per day at a price that makes it a steal! Sometimes I fall in love, sometimes I don't. And that's part of the fun.

Imagine my happiness when I logged on to the website this morning to find that today's steal was a Saint Grace dress. S-W-O-O-N. Instantly in love. For $28.90!

Check. It. Out.

No comments: