Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"...are we human or are we dancers?..."

I've never really been a fan of New Years'. It's always been kinda depressing, I think.

This year, for the first time ever really, I'll have a significant other to share my evening with. He pretty much shares my mindset when it comes to New Years' too. Loud drunken party? No thanks. Loud, smokey, drunken bar scene? No and no.

Quiet homemade dinner with my guy then maybe drinks at a friends' house afterwards? Sounds nice.

::PT's evil "mushy girlfriend side" is coming out. Here be monsters::

Call me lame, but the thought of having a quiet, peaceful, snuggly New Years' makes me want to get up and dance around in happiness.

::PT beats back her evil "mushy girlfriend side," let's her "angry shopgirl side" come out to play::

And by the way, if one more person today tells me "I'm in a hurry. I need this done as soon as possible," I'm going to kill someone.

No comments: