Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"...yeah everything will be fine and I will stay with you..."

I've been trying to form thoughts about McCain's choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate....

...thoughts that are more than just a lot of swear words....

... I'm not there yet. But I will say this: if by some miracle McCain gets elected and then kicks it while he is in the White House, I'm going to go batshit crazy if Palin gets to be the first female president.

And that's all I have to say about that.

In other news... I just realized I'm wearing a white dress after Labor Day. I hope Clinton and Stacy from TLC's What Not To Wear aren't taping secret footage of me...

When I got dressed this morning, I felt motivated to get a little more glammy than I usually do...

Last night my guy and I went for a walk in the park after dinner that ended up turning into a hiking adventure over brush and rocks and hills. There was dirt in my shoes and hair. My legs were scratched and bruised. I was so flithy and sweaty when we got home. But it was fantastic. Being dirty and outdoorsy is fun. And it's been forever since I've been that yucky.

...but that was my motivation to be extra girly this morning when I got ready for work. :-)

No comments: