Sunday, March 2, 2008

"And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives... where we gonna be when we're 25..."

Lately all I can think about is graduation... with every assignment I complete, I think "well, I'll never have to do that again..." Such a bad attitude. But at least I'm honest about it.

It's quite ironic, though, that I just realized that the deadline to apply for graduation was Friday. Did I apply? Of course not.

Also? Let's not forget that I still haven't passed the evil, hateful, terror-inspiring, anger-evoking, wretched, wretched class that is Macroeconomics.

*RAGE*

Speaking of rage, anyone who graduated from high school in 2000 or later is going to hate me for this... but here you go. :-)


Good luck trying to get that song out of your head.

Who wants to go to Shady Grove on Wednesday again and drink wine to celebrate Spring Break?

2 comments:

Poox2000 said...

Macro's rough. Want my notes etc? I'd offer to help you but I feel lucky to have passed.

I'm down with the Grove on Weds. Just don't let me drink a whole bottle of wine again-- I can't spend my Russia class wanting to puke again. I have to present and all :)

Oh, and this is *my* favourite graduation song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WvxsXHunxI0

"keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements."

Becky said...

Ok, so I graduated before then, so thank God I don't know that song. I'm in for Wednesday though. And also, please don't let me drink as much as last time either. I babble after too much wine. (And I do consider this another birthday celebration...just warning you).